If you are an US large or mid-market company considering consolidating back office operations and optimizing costs, You Have To Be There!
When: June 20, 2018 | 8:00 am – 11:30 pm
Where: New York Athletic Club | 180 Central Park South, New York, NY 10019
The Baltic American Chamber of Commerce (BACC) invites you to attend the 2nd annual USA-Europe Shared Services Summit and Awards Ceremony in New York on June 20, 2018. The event is focused on US investors in Europe's Shared Services sector.
Our emphasis is on Central/Eastern European (CEE) area locations for large and mid-market US companies with plans for establishing Shared Services operations (Finance and Accounting, Information Technology, Procurement, Human Resources Outsourcing, etc.). If any of these subjects are on your “radar-screen,” then this event is for you.
Who will attend?
- One group of attendees are US-based directors who have direct oversight of Shared Services centers (SSCs) in Europe/CEE, or global process directors. In addition to having deep experience in SSC operations, they are perhaps the very best “advisors” to other US investors considering expanding their SSC/business services operations to the CEE, including mostly Global Directors who are US-based, from: Groupon, NASDAQ, Morgan Stanley, Brown Brothers Harriman, StateStreet, Citi, Cisco, Becton Dickinson, Johnson & Johnson and others. To check out the jury members here.
- Another group of attendees will be Chief Financial Officers/Financial Directors/Process Owners/Chief Information Officers from US mid-market companies considering expansion of their centralized back-office functions.
- Speakers are companies currently operating SSCs or IT operations in Central Eastern Europe will attend.
- 20+ inward-investment advisers from CEE cities, and from governments including Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania and Bulgaria will attend.
- Directors of 6 American Chambers of Commerce in Central and Eastern Europe will attend.
The newest annual Directory of more than 1,000 Shared Services centers in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia and Lithuania can be found here.